She didn't like the cape- she took it off, then threw up all over it! She came down with the flu...
"Okay~ Im done mom, come get me" Look how beautiful I am!
Now its time for the ear piercing...
Just trying to mark the spot on her ear. What a fighter!!!
Still trying to mark the spot....
Now, the camera is gone... I needed Bens help for the peircing!!! She cried for about 30 sec. and I felt like a horrible mom as every parent in the building is looking at me. She hasn't bothered her ears since, and she looks so cute with her little bling in her ears!
We lost her pacifier @ the mall and dad didn't think we needed to go buy one before heading home. Needless to say it was a LONG ride home with a tired, crabby baby! Finally, mom found a sucker, ohh and what a mess we were!
I will update with current pics of her pretty ears soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment