Sunday, January 6, 2008

A day in the snow


So here goes my first attempt at this whole blogging thing. I started this yest. worked until 1 am, and back at it today. I am very unfamiliar with all this! So while my kids are outside playing in the 35 degree weather, I am inside learning how to blog. Addie is trying to help, but she's just deleting everything I am trying to do. I better get more Cheerios to keep her occupied. Now she's playing with my camera-oh ooh! So as you see my boys built this huge snowman, the first of the season. Ben was out shoveling off the roof, then decided to take his 4-wheeler to the next lot over and take it down to the water, and got REALLY stuck! So I had to take his truck over and after 1/2 hour, finally got him unstuck- boys and their toys! Now they are sledding- they will sleep well tonight! I can't wait till spring, and its only January! We went to church this am, they presented all the baptised babies within the past year with books, that was really nice! Ethan usually is the out of control child, but today after a Stern talk with dad prior to the service, he sat perfectly t/o the service. Addie on the other hand was very tired and VERY crabby!!! So I stood in the back with her for over an hour- my back kills! She never fell asleep either. So I should probably start thinking about supper, then put the kids to bed and lay back and watch the NEW episode of Desperate Housewives- I CANT WAIT!!!

1 comment:

jodilynnbrown said...

It looks great... I can't wait to see more and stay updated on the day to day activities of the Sillerud's. Love you guys!!